Open top menu
Minggu, 14 Juli 2013




About     


My name is Stevanus. I'm graphic designer/digital artist from Indonesia. My specialty is making Illustration in digital painting and advertising ads. The software I use to create these ads are Photoshop and Illustrator.

In my spare time I'm making personal projects and searching for more inspiration. Another hobby of mine is playing the guitar, i love music. Another else I like to making movie film. 

Contact

Do you have a project or an idea in mind that I can help you, free to contact me,
Email: Stevanus.gunawan@gmail.com


Services

Advertising • Banners • Flyers • Branding • Graphic Design • Digital art • Posters • T-shirt Design • Brochures • Photomanipulations • Cd-covers • Print design


















Tagged
Posting Lebih Baru
This is the last post.